Addleshaws, Linklaters and Olswang advise on Sainsbury's-Vodafone mobile network deal
Addleshaw Goddard, Linklaters and Olswang have advised on a joint venture (JV) between Sainsbury's and Vodafone to create a new mobile phone network, 'Mobile by Sainsbury's'. Addleshaws advised Sainsbury's, with a team led by technology, media and intellectual property partner James Whittaker and corporate finance partner Andrew Rosling. Linklaters and Olswang acted for Vodafone, with Linklaters' global competition head Gerwin Van Gerven advising on competition clearance alongside Raj Roy from Vodafone's in-house legal team. Olswang partner Louis Glass handled corporate advice.
Addleshaw Goddard, Linklaters and Olswang have advised on a joint venture (JV) between Sainsbury’s and Vodafone to create a new mobile phone network, ‘Mobile by Sainsbury’s’.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651