Berrymans opens second City base led by new London senior partner
Berrymans Lace Mawer is to launch a second base in the City led by newly elected London senior partner Jennette Newman. The office, which will be the insurance-focused firm's tenth in total, is due to open on 2 September and will be made up of 13 partners with expertise in casualty, construction, occupational disease, regulatory, professional indemnity, product liability, property insurance and recovery.
Berrymans Lace Mawer is to launch a second base in the City led by newly elected London senior partner Jennette Newman.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651