Linklaters boosts India practice with return of partner from referral firm
Linklaters has boosted its India practice, re-hiring a partner from its Mumbai referral firm Talwar Thakore & Associates (TT&A). Narayan Iyer - who will return to Linklaters in August as a partner - first joined the firm as a trainee in 1996. He helped to set up Linklaters India practice, and was elected a partner in 2007. Iyer left Linklaters to join the TT&A partnership in 2009, where he has been developing the firm's finance practice.
Linklaters has boosted its India practice, re-hiring a partner from its Mumbai referral firm Talwar Thakore & Associates (TT&A).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651