Links tops H1 Euro M&A rankings as deal volumes fall to three-year low
Linklaters has emerged as the top-ranked European M&A adviser for the first half of 2013, as deal values and volumes across the continent fall to their lowest levels since 2010. Research from Legal Week's exclusive data provider Mergermarket shows that the firm advised on 87 European deals with a total value of $72bn (£47bn) during the six-month period, while the firm also topped the UK rankings by value, with roles on 32 deals worth a total of $32bn (£21bn).
Linklaters has emerged as the top-ranked European M&A adviser for the first half of 2013, as deal values and volumes across the continent fall to their lowest levels since 2010.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651