DLA posts double-digit revenue and PEP growth for non-US business
DLA Piper’s international LLP posted double-digit rises in both revenue and profits per equity partner (PEP) for the 2012 calendar year with hikes of 11% and 12% respectively. The firm, which only reports figures for January to December in line with its American arm, saw revenues for the non-US business grow from £702m to £781m. Meanwhile, PEP grew from £596,000 to £674,000 as the average number of equity partners – which they outwardly report to be those earning £400,000 or more based on AM Law classification - decreased year-on-year from 230 to 212.
DLA Piper has posted double-digit rises in both revenue and profits per equity partner (PEP) for its non-US business in 2012, with hikes of 11% and 12% respectively.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651