A&O sees turnover creep up with PEP static; top earner takes £1.57m
Allen & Overy (A&O) has posted static turnover and profits per equity partner (PEP) figures for the 2012-13 financial year. A&O, which has become the first of the magic circle firms to announce its financial results this year, has seen turnover rise marginally to £1.19bn, up on £1.18bn in 2011-12, while PEP stayed broadly flat at £1.1m, compared with the £1.2m figure recorded last year.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has become the first magic circle to announce its 2012-13 financial results, posting a marginal increase in turnover and static profits per equity partner (PEP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651