Herbert Smith Freehills and Cleary make key partner hires in Frankfurt
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) has sealed the hire of SJ Berwin Germany real estate chief Hans Thomas Kessler in a boost for its recently launched German operation. Kessler, who joined SJ Berwin from Beiten Burkhardt in 2008, will work alongside HSF's Frankfurt head Ralf Thaeter - who launched the German offering after joining from former Herbert Smith ally Gleiss Lutz earlier this year - and former Norton Rose corporate partner Nico Abel.
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) has sealed the hire of SJ Berwin Germany real estate chief Hans Thomas Kessler in a boost for its recently launched German operation.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651