Herbert Smith Freehills recruits Kirkland CFO to oversee integration
Herbert Smith Freehills has appointed a new chief financial officer (CFO) with the hire of Kirkland & Ellis finance chief Nick Willmott. Willmott will start at the firm in September and be based in its London office. He joins from Kirkland where he has been CFO since 2004, based in its Chicago headquarters. In his new role at Herbert Smith Freehills, Willmott will be responsible for leading the global business finance function and overseeing the structures to integrate and support the merged firm.
Herbert Smith Freehills has appointed a new chief financial officer (CFO) with the hire of Kirkland & Ellis finance chief Nick Willmott.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651