Walker Morris turns to Deloitte for first non-exec board member
Walker Morris has appointed former Deloitte managing partner Stuart Counsell as its first non-executive board director. Counsell joins Walker Morris following more than 30 years at Deloitte, during which time he held a variety of senior management positions including UK managing partner. More recently, Counsell headed up the finance and legal division at the accountancy giant where he was responsible for the financial and legal aspects of a £2 billion professional services business. He was also heavily involved in the firm's continuous systems improvement and acquisition programmes.
Walker Morris has appointed former Deloitte managing partner Stuart Counsell as its first non-executive board director.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651