Lawyer to the Lions: Bird & Bird partner Max Duthie's Lions tour diary - part 3
After two full days in solitary confinement in a Brisbane hotel room around the time of the Lions v Queensland Reds match, I was starting to get agitated. My vomiting had not subsided and I remained a risk of infection to the rest of the tour party, but I was getting pretty bored.
Max Duthie, a partner in Bird & Bird’s sports group, is the legal officer to the British and Irish Lions, travelling with the tour party on its historic tour to Hong Kong and Australia for six weeks. He is writing a tour diary, exclusively for Legal Week. This is his third instalment.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651