DLA Piper set for London move as firm eyes bigger single-site City base
DLA Piper is set to move into new London offices after appointing Jones Lang Lasalle to help the firm find a new, expanded City base. DLA, which currently operates from two City offices - a 110,000 sq ft base on Noble Street and around 40,000 sq ft at 1 London Wall - has turned to the property firm to help it find up to 200,000 sq ft of London office space.
DLA Piper is set to move into new London offices after appointing Jones Lang Lasalle to help the firm find a new, expanded City base.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651