TLT boosts revenues by 10% as firm recruits for Manchester launch
TLT has posted a double-digit hike in turnover for 2012-13, as the firm continues its recent UK expansion with the launch of a new office in Manchester. The Bristol-based firm, which saw turnover rise 10% from £44.5m to £49m during the last financial year, has made two hires for its new Manchester base - which it hopes to be operational this summer - with more in the pipeline.
TLT has posted a double-digit hike in turnover for 2012-13, as the firm continues its recent UK expansion with the launch of a new office in Manchester.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651