McGuireWoods and A&O advise on Man United debt refinancing
US firm McGuireWoods has scored a major role in a debt refinancing deal for Manchester United opposite Allen & Overy (A&O). The firm advised Bank of America on a new committed term loan facility for the football club's MU Finance subsidiary, which is expected to cut the club's interest costs by around £10m a year. The proceeds will be used to refinance £177.8m of outstanding sterling bonds and $22.09m (£14.65m) of US dollar bonds. McGuireWoods advised Bank of America on the financing, with banking and finance partner Marc Isaacs and senior counsel Loy McKeithen leading in London, and Kevin McGinnis advising in Charlotte, North Carolina.
US firm McGuireWoods has scored a major role in a debt refinancing deal for Manchester United opposite Allen & Overy (A&O).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651