Eversheds overhauls sector focus as firm revamps management line-up
Eversheds has revamped its sector line-up with the introduction of four new key industry groups, as the firm continues to shake up its structure in response to major changes in the markets in which it operates. The overhaul, which comes after chief executive Bryan Hughes last summer set out the firm's new three-year strategy, has seen the creation of four new sectors – propcos; public sector; consumer; and diversified industrials – and has involved several management changes. City corporate partner Robin Johnson will lead the diversified industrial group, which has been formed by the combination of the former industrial engineering; aerospace, defence and security; chemicals; and automotive sectors. The group covers a list of major clients including BAE Systems, Rolls-Royce, Tyco and Volvo.
Firm shakes up sector line-up and management in response to major market changes
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651