Browne Jacobson grows revenues 9% to new high as firm targets £50m mark
National firm Browne Jacobson has posted a record high turnover for 2012-13, with revenues rising to £45m, up 9% on last year's total of £41.3m. The firm, which opened two new bases in 2012 in Manchester and Exeter, now has five offices and saw total headcount reach 709 over the year.
National firm Browne Jacobson has posted a record high turnover for 2012-13, with revenues rising to £45m, up 9% on last year’s total of £41.3m.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651