King & Spalding hires Bird & Bird trade head to launch City practice
King & Spalding has launched a trade and customs practice in the City with the hire of Bird & Bird practice group head Iain MacVay. MacVay, who has more twenty years' experience of international and EU law, joins the US firm's London base today (20 May). His practice focuses on European and international trade and regulatory law and he has particular experience dealing with legal matters relating to the World Trade Organisation.
King & Spalding has launched a trade and customs practice in the City with the hire of Bird & Bird practice group head Iain MacVay.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651