Hogan Lovells acts for Yves Saint Laurent on Middle East JV deal
Hogan Lovells has advised Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) on the acquisition of a stake in its Middle East business through a joint venture with Middle East holding company Al Tayer Group. The luxury fashion brand bought a 51% stake in the company, understood to be worth $15m (£10m), with Al Tayer holding the remaining 49%. The deal means YSL will get a share of overall profit and Al Tayer will no longer have exclusive rights to distribute the brand in the UAE.
Hogan Lovells has advised Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) on the acquisition of a stake in its Middle East business through a joint venture with Middle East holding company Al Tayer Group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651