Berrymans IT director highlights need for greater investments by law firms
Law firms need to invest in their IT systems in order to expand their business, according to the chair of Legal Week's forthcoming Strategic Technology Forum. Abby Ewen, IT director at Berrymans Lace Mawer, highlights the need for continued investment in IT in a video interview with Legal Week publishing director John Malpas, ahead of the conference next month.
Law firms need to invest in their IT systems in order to expand their business, according to the chair of Legal Week’s forthcoming Strategic Technology Forum.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651