DLA partner promotions fall 40% as firm makes up two London lawyers
DLA Piper has made up 34 new partners across its offices around the world - including two London lawyers - marking a fall of more than 40% on the total of 58 promoted at the firm last year. A total of four new partners have been made up in the UK, down from 12 last year, with this year's quartet including City duo Lee McGuirk (intellectual property) and Julie Romer (finance) along with Kirsty Allerton (finance) in Leeds and Rob McKie (corporate) in Sheffield.
DLA Piper has made up 34 new partners across its offices around the world – including two London lawyers – marking a fall of more than 40% on the total of 58 promoted at the firm last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651