Bond Dickinson sets out global ambitions as merger unites firms with shared goals
Mergers may not be particularly unusual in today's market, but this week's union between Bond Pearce and Dickinson Dees under the Bond Dickinson banner marks a rare example of a merger of equals. With strikingly similar financial results, a brand that namechecks both firms' histories, complementary sector focuses and almost symmetrical UK coverage – Bond Pearce in the southwest and Dickinson Dees in the northeast – it almost seems surprising the pair did not tie up sooner.
Gerard Starkey talks to the leaders of the £100m firm formed by the merger of Bond Pearce and Dickinson Dees
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651