Ashurst and BLP lead Korean purchase of City property
Ashurst and Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) have landed key roles on Samsung SRA Asset Management's acquisition of London's 30 Crown Place, in the Korean fund manager's first overseas investment. The sale of the 192,070 sq ft office building, the London base of Pinsent Masons, is reportedly valued at £142m. Ashurst advised Samsung SRA – a new client of the firm – and Cushman & Wakefield Investors, fielding a team led by real estate partners David Jones and Sarah Watkinson and tax partner Paul Miller.
Ashurst and Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) have landed key roles on Samsung SRA Asset Management’s acquisition of London’s 30 Crown Place, in the Korean fund manager’s first overseas investment.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651