Weil Gotshal's London arm rolls out range of alternative billing methods
Weil Gotshal & Manges' City arm has introduced a menu of alternative billing methods as part of a push to offer its clients better value for money. The US firm's London office has been actively promoting the use of alternative billing to its partnership since last summer, with private equity partner Marco Compagnoni and funds partner Ed Gander leading the initiative and drawing up a list of 15 options for partners to use
Firm introduces 15 options to offer clients better value for money
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651