Tyco re-signs Eversheds for two-year fixed fee contract
US industrial conglomerate Tyco has renewed its multi-million pound contract with Eversheds for the fourth time since the ground-breaking deal's inception in 2006. The latest two-year deal, which has previously been reported as being worth around £13m, has been agreed following the separation of Tyco and its Tyco Flow arm, after the latter was acquired by water flow control business Pentair last September.
US industrial conglomerate Tyco has renewed its multi-million pound contract with Eversheds for the fourth time since the ground-breaking deal’s inception in 2006.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651