MoFo boosts Hong Kong PE team with Ropes & Gray partner hire
Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) has added to its Hong Kong private equity team with the hire of Ropes & Gray partner Marcia Ellis. Ellis, who was a partner at MoFo between 2007 and 2008, has rejoined her old firm this week to work alongside corporate partner Thomas Chou and M&A partner Jeremy Hunt, who joined the firm last year from magic circle firm Allen & Overy.
Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) has added to its Hong Kong private equity team with the hire of Ropes & Gray partner Marcia Ellis.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651