LawVest predicts dramatic sales uplift after first accounts show £3m loss
Fixed-fee legal venture LawVest has posted a loss of £3.2m for its first 16 months of trading, as the DLA Piper-backed business gears up to convert a "multimillion-pound sales pipeline". The accounts, which cover the period from the company's launch in February 2011 to 30 September 2012, show LawVest took in revenues of £170,036 against costs of £431,986, with £1.2m spent on sales and marketing and £1.7m on administrative expenses.
Fixed-fee legal venture LawVest has posted a loss of £3.2m for its first 16 months of trading, as the DLA Piper-backed business gears up to convert a “multimillion-pound sales pipeline”.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651