SFO co-head of bribery and corruption joins US law firm's London base
Steptoe & Johnson has recruited the Serious Fraud Office's (SFO's) joint head of bribery and corruption as a partner for its London office. Patrick Rappo, who joins the US firm's white-collar criminal defence practice today (15 April), practised as a barrister for 12 years prior to joining the SFO in 2007. At Steptoe he will work across regulation, compliance and litigation.
Steptoe & Johnson has recruited the Serious Fraud Office’s (SFO’s) joint head of bribery and corruption as a partner for its London office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651