Former Nabarro senior partner joins McArthurGlen as deputy chairman
Former Nabarro senior partner Simon Johnston has taken up a new role as deputy chairman at UK designer outlet group McArthurGlen. The position, which is a newly created executive post, has seen Johnston leave Nabarro to join McArthurGlen's London office. He started in the role last week after stepping down as Nabarro senior partner at the end of last year.
Former Nabarro senior partner Simon Johnston has taken up a new role as deputy chairman at UK designer outlet group McArthurGlen.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651