Habib & Clydes among nominees for Corporate Counsel Middle East Awards
DP World, Hadef & Partners and Herbert Smith Freehills are among the entrants to be shortlisted as Legal Week unveils the nominations for the second annual Corporate Counsel Middle East Awards. Allen & Overy, Clifford Chance and Clyde & Co are among the firms battling it out for international law firm of the year, with the winner due to be announced at a ceremony held at Dubai's Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi on 16 May.
DP World, Hadef & Partners and Herbert Smith Freehills are among the entrants to be shortlisted as Legal Week unveils the nominations for the second annual Corporate Counsel Middle East Awards.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651