SJ Berwin takes Dentons partner for City real estate team
SJ Berwin has bolstered its London real estate team with the hire of Dentons planning partner Stephen Webb. Webb, who rejoined legacy SNR Denton in 2008 from Eversheds, has left newly merged Dentons - which was formed by the three-way merger of SNR Denton, Salans and Fraser Milner Casgrain at the end of last month - to join SJ Berwin's City office on 1 May.
SJ Berwin has bolstered its London real estate team with the hire of Dentons planning partner Stephen Webb.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651