Sidley launches Asia energy practice with Simmons partner hire
Sidley Austin has taken steps to grow its energy practice in Asia with the hire of Simmons & Simmons partner Tom Deegan in Hong Kong. Deegan, who has 20 years' corporate experience but specialises in energy and natural resources, will be the firm's first energy-focused lawyer in the region, expected to focus on cross border deals from India, China, Japan and the US.
Sidley Austin has taken steps to expand its global energy practice in Asia with the hire of Simmons & Simmons partner Tom Deegan in Hong Kong.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651