Bird & Bird, Herbert Smith advise as RBS investors launch £4bn claim
Bird & Bird is representing a group of former Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) shareholders who today issued an estimated £4bn claim against the bank and a group of its former directors over a 2008 rights issue. Bird & Bird partner Steven Baker is leading the team acting for the shareholders, having taken the work with him in a lateral move from Olswang last year. Baker has instructed Serle Court barrister Philip Marshall QC to pursue the claim in court.
Bird & Bird is representing a group of former Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) shareholders who today (3 April) issued an estimated £4bn claim against the bank and a group of its former directors over a 2008 rights issue.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651