Herbert Smith Freehills follows up Frankfurt launch with Berlin move
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) has launched in Berlin, with recently hired corporate partner Ralf Thaeter set to split his time between the office and the firm's new Frankfurt base. Thaeter, who was recruited from former Herbert Smith alliance firm Gleiss Lutz in February to launch HSF's Frankfurt offering, will also head up the Berlin base, which will focus on corporate and regulatory work.
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) has launched in Berlin, with recently hired corporate partner Ralf Thaeter set to split his time between the office and the firm’s new Frankfurt base.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651