Keystone Law to launch temp service for US firms
Keystone Law is moving into the temp lawyer market with a new service that will offer partner-level support to the City arms of US law firms. The new Law Firm Support service will enable firms to instruct Keystone's 120 lawyers to work on specific transactions and longer-term projects. This includes a guarantee from Keystone that no further instructions will be accepted by lawyers working for the client during the course of the temp assignment.
Keystone Law is moving into the temp lawyer market with a new service that will offer partner-level support to the City arms of US law firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651