DLA partner quartet rejoins Hogan Lovells after just one year away
Four former Hogan Lovells partners who joined DLA Piper to build up the firm's US energy practice have rejoined their former firm after little more than a year away. Kevin Lipson, Stefan Krantz, John Lilyestrom and Christopher Schindler, all of whom are based in Washington DC and focus on the natural gas sector, are set to return to Hogan Lovells after their high-profile exit in January 2012.
Four former Hogan Lovells partners who joined DLA Piper to build up the firm’s US energy practice have rejoined their former firm after little more than a year away.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651