Budget 2013: Lawyers back corporate tax cuts and infrastructure spending
The Government's plan to cut the corporate tax rate, announced today (20 March) in Chancellor George Osborne's 2013 budget, has received broad backing from law firm partners, in one of a number of measures aimed at boosting the UK's flagging economy. Today's announcement by the Chancellor came alongside a downward revision of UK economic growth estimates for the next two years, with the forecast for 2013 halved to 0.6%.
The Government’s plan to cut the corporate tax rate, announced today (20 March) in Chancellor George Osborne’s 2013 budget, has received broad backing from law firm partners, in one of a number of measures aimed at boosting the UK’s flagging economy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651