CC selected for Qatar 2022 World Cup infrastructure and projects work
Clifford Chance (CC) has scored a trophy role to advise Qatar's 2022 FIFA World Cup organising committee on infrastructure and projects. The magic circle firm has been appointed by the Supreme Committee for Qatar 2022 to advise on its technical programme, which covers the development of the proposed Lusail Iconic Stadium.
Clifford Chance (CC) has scored a trophy role to advise Qatar’s 2022 FIFA World Cup organising committee on infrastructure and projects.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651