BLP looks global as corporate head takes new international brief
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) head of corporate John Bennett is stepping into the newly created role of international business partner at the firm. Bennett, who has led the global corporate practice since Berwin Leighton merged with Paisner & Co in 2001, will be responsible for growing BLP's international business, with a particular focus on client relationships in Asia and the US.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) head of corporate John Bennett is stepping into the newly created role of international business partner at the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651