Google's top lawyer handed $3.3m bonus in $15m round of payouts
Google's chief legal officer David Drummond has received a $3.3m (£2.2m) cash bonus for his performance last year, a regulatory filing by the search giant has revealed. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing contains details of annual discretionary cash bonus payments to Google's executive officers, including a $6m (£4m) payout for exec chairman Eric Schmidt.
Google’s chief legal officer David Drummond has received a $3.3m (£2.2m) cash bonus for his performance last year, a regulatory filing by the search giant has revealed.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651