Flood defences - why lawyers should let the daily dam break and think long-term
"But whilst it is not a self-explanatory exercise, that does not mean in-house legal functions should not address the question: what can we do this year to improve on what we did last year and how do we do it?..."
Earlier this year The Guardian published a tongue-in-cheek list of top tips to help people back to work after the Christmas break. At number two on the list was the tip to “forget any work you didn’t finish last year, it probably doesn’t need doing anyway”.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651