CC overtakes Links as top law firm in annual ranking of business brands
Clifford Chance (CC) has moved ahead of Linklaters to regain its position as the top-ranked law firm in the annual Superbrands poll of leading UK business brands. CC dropped to second place behind its magic circle rival last year, but retook the top law firm spot this year - despite dropping 63 places to rank 241 out of a total of 500 brands.
Clifford Chance (CC) has moved ahead of Linklaters to regain its position as the top-ranked law firm in the annual Superbrands poll of leading UK business brands.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651