Essex Court, Doughty Street among big winners in 84-strong silk round
The annual round of QC appointments has been announced today (27 February), with 84 taking silk, including four each from Brick Court Chambers, Doughty Street Chambers and Essex Court Chambers. The trio are the most successful sets in this year's round, while other chambers to be recognised include Hardwicke, 3-4 South Square, Landmark Chambers, Maitland Chambers and St Phillips Chambers, all of which are home to three newly appointed QCs.
The annual round of QC appointments has been announced today (27 February), with 84 taking silk, including four each from Brick Court Chambers, Doughty Street Chambers and Essex Court Chambers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651