SRA invites tenders for new litigation panel as DLA wins place on student loans roster
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has invited firms to tender for its new litigation panel as the current five-firm roster nears the end of its three-year term. The SRA put together its first-ever litigation panel in early 2010, with Field Fisher Waterhouse, Bevan Brittan, Capsticks, Russell Cooke and Devonshires appointed. The current line-up is due to expire at the end of May 2013.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has invited firms to tender for its new litigation panel as the current five-firm roster nears the end of its three-year term.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651