Links and Webber Wentzel set out team to oversee South Africa alliance
Linklaters and South Africa's Webber Wentzel have put together a cross-firm committee of partner representatives to oversee their alliance. The magic circle firm, whose exclusive tie-up in South Africa went live on 1 February, is represented by emerging Europe, Middle East and Africa chief Sandeep Katwala, Africa co-head Andrew Jones and capital markets partner Patrick Sheil, all of whom were involved in negotiating the alliance. The trio will sit on the committee alongside three representatives from Webber Wentzel: senior partner David Lancaster (who spearheaded discussions over the alliance opposite Linklaters), M&A co-head Christo Els and head of energy and mining projects Peter Leon.
Linklaters and South Africa’s Webber Wentzel have put together a cross-firm committee of partner representatives to oversee their alliance.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651