Cravath splits global M&A leadership as former chief heads for UK
Cravath Swaine & Moore has split the management of its global M&A practice ahead of the imminent relocation of former global M&A head Richard Hall to London to bolster the firm's European footprint. The firm's Americas M&A practice will now be jointly led by New York partners Robert Townsend and Faiza Saeed. Recent high-profile roles for Townsend have included acting for pharma giant Johnson & Johnson on its $19.7bn (£12.9bn) acquisition of Synthes in 2012, while Saeed counts major corporates such as Kraft Foods, Morgan Stanley and Time Warner among her key clients.
Cravath Swaine & Moore has split the management of its global M&A practice ahead of the imminent relocation of former global M&A head Richard Hall (pictured) to London to bolster the firm’s European footprint.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651