A&O and Allens lead on multibillion-dollar Vietnam energy project
Allen & Overy (A&O) and Allens have scored lead roles on a multibillion-dollar oil refinery project in Vietnam - touted as one of Asia's most important energy developments. The Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical Complex, Vietnam's second refinery, will be built on a 400 hectare site in Thanh Hoa province, south of Hanoi, and will process 200,000 barrels of oil per day in the first phase - approximately 40% of Vietnam's fuel requirements.
Allen & Overy (A&O) and Allens have scored lead roles on a multibillion-dollar oil refinery project in Vietnam – touted as one of Asia’s most important energy developments.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651