Latham and Weil among US firms checking in for $11bn US airline mega-merger
Latham & Watkins and Weil Gotshal & Manges are among a long list of US firms advising on the $11bn (£7.1bn) merger of US Airways and American Airlines parent company AMR, a deal set to create the world's largest airline. The boards of both companies have approved the merger with the majority share of the new company set to be owned by American Airlines' bankruptcy creditors with a 72% shareholding.
Latham & Watkins and Weil Gotshal & Manges are among a long list of US firms advising on the $11bn (£7.1bn) merger of US Airways and American Airlines parent company AMR, a deal set to create the world’s largest airline.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651