Davis Polk, Kirkland lead on Warren Buffett's $28bn Heinz acquisition
Davis Polk & Wardwell and Kirkland & Ellis are among a line-up of US firms scoring roles on the $28bn (£18bn) acquisition of food giant Heinz by an investment consortium. The deal, which is believed to be the biggest ever acquisition in the food industry and has been approved by Heinz's board of directors, will see the Pittsburgh company acquired by Berkshire Hathaway, which is owned by US billionaire Warren Buffett, and 3G Capital.
Davis Polk & Wardwell and Kirkland & Ellis are among a line-up of US firms scoring roles on the $28bn (£18bn) acquisition of food giant Heinz by an investment consortium.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651