Axiom sends legal work for key client EA to India as firm opens up new base
Alternative legal services provider Axiom is officially opening its new India base for business on Monday (18 February), with video game giant Electronic Arts (EA) on board as the office's first client. The formal launch comes after Legal Week revealed last August that Axiom was in the process of establishing a 5,500 sq ft base in Gurgaon to offer its clients a more cost-effective service in the region.
Alternative legal services provider Axiom is officially opening its new India base for business on Monday (18 February), with video game giant Electronic Arts (EA) on board as the office’s first client.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651