Hill Dicks continues recent growth with launch of new Monte Carlo base
Hill Dickinson is set to launch a new office in Monaco in a move to build on its yacht and superyacht law offering. The Monte Carlo base, which will open in March, will principally work with the firm's yacht team clients, with Hill Dicks also aiming to develop its shipping practice in the region.
Hill Dickinson is set to launch a new office in Monaco in a move to build on its yacht and superyacht law offering.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651