Field Fisher revamps leadership with new senior and managing partners
Field Fisher Waterhouse has appointed new senior and managing partners just a year after the firm overhauled its management structure following a 10-month governance review. Head of technology and outsourcing Michael Chissick will succeed current managing partner Matthew Lohn, who in turn will step into the senior partner role, which is being reintroduced by the firm after it was axed in January last year.
Field Fisher Waterhouse has appointed new senior and managing partners just a year after the firm overhauled its management structure following a 10-month governance review.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651